Photo Diary: Montauk Part 2

Like I promised here are the photos from the rest of my Montauk trip!
I hope you like them & if you ever have to chance to take a trip out there do it! Its so relaxing & perfect for a short vacation.

The view from the deck on our room. How perfect is that? Wouldn't you love to wake up to this everyday.
Above is probably one of my favorite pictures I took.
Something about this screams "Montauk" to me.
Lobster & Seafood Dinner @ Gosman's Dock!!
We seriously ate everything off the menu, but it was so worth it!
OMG the most amazing sunset. The entire sun was the brightest red I've ever seen. No matter what setting I put my camera on I couldn't capture it! 
hahaha Lobster Bibs & ALL...How hot are we???
The Driftwood Hotel is where we stayed!! There are TONS of hotels on the water in Montauk but this is one of the best!! 
Christine eating ice cream without me :( 
(well not entirely without me...I did have a bite or 2)
I'd love to go back to this moment right here!!!! 

Labels: , , , , ,