Q & A with ME!

This is what I like to call procrastinating on a Friday night at home while I should be doing a million other things ~ like pack for Montauk (!!!!), make DIY bracelets I've been meaning to do forever!, read my million unread Bloglovin' posts, and things of the such...
Hope you Enjoy :) Feel free to ask me questions!


What is your favorite color?
Right now teal blue, but it changes all the time!

What is your favorite drink?
Unsweetened Iced Tea!!
But if we're talking alcohol then margaritas on the rocks with salt!!


What is the last book you read?
I'm in the middle of the Hunger Games! Its so good I can't wait to finish & read the rest. & I'm super excited for the movie!

What would you find in your refrigerator right now?
Hmmm...a lot of watermelon, water, iced tea & leftovers!

If you could trade places with anyone in the world famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Bella from Twilight LMAOOO!!!! You know you want to make-out with a sparkly Edward!!! I definitely wouldn't trade with anyone famous. I don't think I could sacrifice my privacy, I couldn't live under a microscope!

This is what happens when you mix alcohol, mac photobooth & college girls.

What was the last movie you went to see?
O god I don't even remember the last time I went to the movies. I honestly think it was Justin Bieber's Never Say Never #LOSER me & my friend Christine went late on a Wednesday night & we were literally the ONLY people in the theater considering everyone else who would see this movie was asleep by then. & let me tell you Thank God there was no one else in there because we were squealing like little girls - you would think he was actually in the theater!

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to play the lead role as you?
Miley Cyrus...duh! She's my girl! Plus people always say I look like Hannah Montana...or should I say Hannah Montana clearly looks like me!
TWINS I tell you!! Lol 

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
I'd want to teleport! I hate flying & traveling long distances. I just want to blink and be where I want. I want to see so many things all over the world & I just want to blink like "I Dream of Jeannie" & be there!

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
First off I wouldn't tell ANYONE! Then I'd buy my mom her dream house and probably buy myself one too! & take my entire family on lots of vacations! Then I'd put the rest in the bank!


If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Honey Mustard!! or Greek Dressing from Panera! lmao

Don't forget to Enter my Giveaway :)


Labels: , , , , , ,