Image Map

Monday, July 18, 2011

Am I invited to the ARM PARTY??

Do you think the Man Repeller would approve??
Livingaftermidnite - Arm Candy

Overboard much???...(no I seriously wouldn't wear all of these at one time...or would I??)

Loving my new arm candy from endless.com. I've been obsessing over Rebecca Minkoff studded bracelets for a while but when it came down to buy one I couldn't choose...so in typical Jackie manner...I got 2! Then I fell in love with the color of this Lalucca wrap bracelet & the gold hardware. Then I knew I needed a Starfish cuff...if you can't be at the beach why not have a piece of the beach slapped to your arm...the perfect Summer accessory...duh!

I have a serious online shopping addiction...someone needs to block all shopping sites from my home computer, work computer & any other computer I have access to.

5 comments:

  1. Love them all! The colours are amazing, and I love the star one! So different!! xx Good haul! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lilac colored one! it looks so good against a tan skin tone! please follow back! thanks! i just subscribed!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    http://missninemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing! If I find something I like I'll buy several of them. Cute bracelets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...