Here in NY we're heading into our 5th straight day of 90+ degree weather and reporters are officially calling it a HEAT WAVE!!! Friday its suppose to hit 98 degrees!!! UGH I'm completely dreading it. In the 20 degree Winter weather I'm praying for Summer to come, but right about now I'd give anything for a little bit of snow!
Getting your makeup to stay put in this weather is nearly impossible. I've tried TONS of products, but I have to say these 7 products here are KEY to keeping your makeup looking Perfect even when the thermometer crosses the 95 degree marker.
1. mark. Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion ~ The title basically says it all! It literally sucks all the oil out of your face and leaves your skin shine FREE. It contains Pumpkin Seed which is a natural mattifer & Silica which is an oil absorber. I use this under my makeup when I know its going to be super hot out.
TIP: Allow moisturizer to sit for 5 minutes after applying before putting on any other makeup. That gives it time to really soak into your skin!!
2. Cheat Sheet Shine Blotters ~ Soak up surface oil without disturbing your makeup. These fragrance free sheets are ideal for on the go touch ups or anytime you need a little shine reduction! This is the one product I will NEVER leave home without!
3. Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow (shown here with mark.'s Flat Eyeliner Brush) ~ This waterproof, gel based shadow features not only 1 but 2 shades in each compact!! They are buildable for extra intensity & last from am to pm!! When I used these shadows my makeup looks the exact same when I take it off at night as it did when I applied it in the morning!
TIP: Right now mark. is doing a special were you can purchase Keep It Going in any color duo along with the Flat Eyeliner Brush (the best brush to apply it with) for only $14!
4. Get In Line Hook Up Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner ~ A favorite of Ashley Greene & former mark. Brand Ambassador, Lauren Conrad, this metallic, waterproof liquid liner lasts up to 10 hours & creates a super precise line. This is the ONLY liner Lauren Conrad uses to create her famous cat eye look!
5. Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain ~ This award winning product & favorite of Ashley Greene goes on like a high shine gloss then wears to a stain that lasts for hours!!
TIP: You can win this one of this glosses in my Ashley Greene mark. Favorite Giveaway HERE
6. Primed for Perfection Face Primer ~ This ultralight weight lotion will provide the perfect canvas for your makeup & help it stay put all day! The oil controlling ingredients will help it conceal imperfections & fine lines!
7. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder ~ Absorb oil with this lightweight, translucent powder! I use this every single day to set my makeup! Kill 2 birds with one stone & set your makeup while keeping oil in check with this amazing product!!
You can pick up any of these products @ my eBoutique!!