Happy Holiday Weekend!

Here in the US we will be celebrating Independence Day (Fourth of July!) this weekend!!!
I am so so so excited! Not only because its a long weekend, but I'm off to Lake George in Upstate NY!
The fam has been going every Summer for a few years now & I'm really looking forward to laying by the pool, EATING!, drinking, watching fireworks over the lake & going tubing (hoping I don't get flung off)!!!

The only thing not relaxing is thinking about everything I have to do before we leave tomorrow morning!!!!
List of things to do after work today:
Pack
Paint my nails
Dye my hair
Doesn't seem like a lot but I am of course the WORST PACKER EVER!

Happy 4th of July!!!
(for all who celebrate it!)

Leaving you this long weekend with a few pics from last Summer :)

Labels: , , ,