Happy OPI Day of Shatter!

Of course you knew I wasn't going to pass up on OPI's Day of Shatter!!! I would never pass up an excuse to paint my nails!
I've been a fan of these Shatter Polishes since I got my hands on my first bottle of Black!!

Here are all of my Shatter Manis (& pedi!)...
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Glitter Day 1
OPI Silver Shatter, Color Club Glitter Envy, Sinful Colors Dream On & Orly Bubbly Bombshell
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 2
OPI Blue Shatter & OPI Shrek Collection in What's with the Cattitude
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 4
OPI Black Shatter, mark. Ibiza Sol Mojito, mark. Fushcia-istic & NYC Starry Silver Glitter
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 3
OPI Silver Shatter & L'Oreal Paris Blue Marine
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 1
OPI Blue Shatter & OPI Shrek Collection What's with the Cattitude
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 5
OPI Black Shatter
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 6
OPI Black Shatter, OPI Katy Perry Collection Not Like the Movies & Revlon Scented Polish Grape Icy
Livingaftermidnite - OPI Shatter Nails 7
OPI Black Shatter & OPI Katy Perry Collection The One That Got Away

Click on the colors underneath each photo to connect to my original post!!

Who else is celebrating OPI's Day of Shatter?!?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,