In the Summer heat & humidity the most important part of applying make-up is applying products that STAY. Especially going out at night when you want to wear a little more makeup that usual, you don't want to have to constantly check if you're eyeliner is running, if your skin is oily, if you're shadow is creasing...
I always worried about these things until I discovered mark.'s Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow. When I use this shadow my makeup looks last FOREVER without melting/creasing/MOVING AT ALL. If I apply it at 8am it looks the exact same at 8pm. Using mark.'s Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder to set my makeup keeps my skin OIL & SHINE FREE for hours!!
Keep It Going in Iconic, a green/gold duo, is one of the most popular shades. It is constantly coming up in magazines & blogs (like WhoWhatWear). I'm loving this color combo with coral blush & lipgloss!
All the cosmetics used to create this look are mark.!!! You can pick them all up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
- Apply For Goodness Face SPF 30 to entire face & neck. In Summer it's super important to always use SPF especially on your face, an easy way to do this is with SPF in your moisturizer.
- Apply Get Defensive Eye Cream SPF 15 to undereye. This cream keeps my under eye super smooth so its easy to apply concealer.
- Apply Primed for Perfection to entire face after about 5 minutes. Give the moisturizer time to sink into your skin.
- Dot Conceal for Real (in Fair/Light) to undereye, around nose & on any blemishes. Use Foundation Brush to blend.
- Use Powder Brush to apply Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) to entire face & neck.
- Using Blush/Bronzer Brush apply Bronze Pro (in Pro Glow) to hollows of cheeks, under chin & around hairline. Use Angled Contour Brush to apply Good Glowing Blush in Cameo Glo to apples of cheeks.
- Apply Please Hold to entire eye area. Use Flat Eyeliner brush to apply Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Iconic gold color to inner corners of lid until the start of pupil, apply green color to rest of lid & blend. Line lower lash line with green shade on outer corner & gold shade in inner corner.
- Use Blending Brush to apply iMark in Retro Peacock over green color on outer corners of eyes. Blend out & up.
- Groom eyebrows with Brow Wow Clear Brow Gel. Use Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler to curl lashes & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want in Black.
- Apply Lots of Lacquer in Rush to lips.
mark. is having 2 awesome deals that include Keep It Going in Iconic this month!!
You can pick up Keep It Going in Iconic alone for $10, but this month you can pick up Iconic along with mark.'s Flat Eyeliner Brush ((the ONLY brush I use to apply this product)) for ONLY $14!!! (a $3 savings) The Flat Eyeliner Brush is a must when applying Keep It Going. You can use the side of the brush when applying it as liner & the flat part of the brush when applying it as shadow.
Then...mark. included Iconic in its ULTIMATE SUMMER DEAL!!! For only $44 you get this super chic Beauty Beach Bag ((that I've brought with me on EVERY vacation I've taken this Summer)), Aviator Sunglasses, Got To Glow Gradual Glow Body Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15, Juice Gems Lip Gloss in Mango Tango, Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 & ICONIC!!! This bundle is worth OVER $75!!! It is seriously an awesome deal for awesome products!