Mark. Make-up Monday: Prettied Up

Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Makeup Monday - Prettied Up 2
So I'm of course a makeup blogger addict & read a ton of posts on different makeup looks but most of them concentrate on eye makeup. I think in the Summer especially your makeup should revolve around your SKIN!!

I think everyone's skin looks the best in the Summer. & I don't mean tan skin I just mean that in the Summer my skin seems to give off a glow that definitely doesn't happen during the cold months. Plus having a round face shape like mine, learning how to contour your cheekbones not only fakes a tan but slims my face!
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Makeup Monday - Prettied Up 1
Learn how I not only contour my face, but give myself a tan without going overboard!!
& as always I'm using ALL mark. cosmetics which can be purchased @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

1. Apply mark. See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer. This moisturizer is a light gel that literally makes my skin GLOW. Its a must for me in the Summer!
2. Apply Primed for Perfect all over face. I have larger pores especially on and around my nose so I need to use this primer in order to achieve a smooth look when applying foundation.
3. With the mark. Foundation Brush I applied Min-a-real (I used Buff) to my t-zone area. I really didn't need to cover my whole face with it. I hate using too much foundation in the Summer.
4. I applied mark. Conceal for Real (NEW PRODUCT AVAILABLE 7/15) to under eye circles & any blemished.
5. Using mark.'s Powder Brush I applied Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) to my entire face & neck using circular motions. Before contouring your cheeks you definitely want to make sure your face & neck are an even color.
6. Using mark.'s Blush/Bronzer Brush apply Bronze Pro (in Pro Glow) to cheekbones starting from temples. Also apply this to jawline. Then using circular motions apply this lightly to your hair line.
7. Using mark.'s Angled Contour Brush apply Glowdacious (in Prettied Up) over the Bronze Pro on your cheekbones and blend. I also lightly dust this on my nose.
8. Finally using any cosmetic sponge apply Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes above your cheekbones, under eyebrows & on inner corners of eyes as a highlighter. This is one of my FAVORITE mark. products! It is so versatile & really just makes ANY look better.
9. For the Eyes! I applied iMark in Gioia to outer corners & crease & blended out. I used iMark in Stellar over Gioia on lid and blended toward inner eye. I lightly lined my under with Stellar as well.
10. Groomed eyebrows with Brow Wow Clear Brow Gel. Curled my lashed with Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler (NEW PRODUCT AVAILABLE 7/15) & applied 2 coats of Lash All You Want in Black to my upper & lower lashes (NEW PRODUCT AVAILABLE 7/15)
11. Apply LipClick SPF 15 in Nudie to lips & finished with a coat of Glow Baby Glow in Pink Crush.

Here's my insane way of showing you exactly where everything needs to go...
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Makeup Monday - Prettied Up 5
...hope you all enjoyed my tattooed face!!
Sometimes its just too hard to explain things in words & I haven't quite got good enough to take pictures in stages of me doing my makeup. So this resulted in me printing words all over my face to demonstrate!
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Makeup Monday - Prettied Up 4

Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Makeup Monday - Prettied Up 3
Like always you can pick up all the products @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $30 with code: MARKFS30

Coming tomorrow my FIRST product REVIEW!!!!
SO EXCITING! Well for me...I don't know if you are =)

Labels: , , , , ,