Mark. Make-up Monday: Stellar Bare Hug

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Bare Hug 2
Coral & Bronze are colors that literally flatter EVERYONE!! Especially in the Summer months I always find myself turning to bronze colors because they compliment a tan & my ultra blonde Summer hair! Here I decided to combine gold & bronze shadows with thick cat eye black liner! Whenever I do thick liner I always find myself lining my waterline with white opposed to black because I really love opening my eye up as oppose to closing it in. I also LOVE smudging underneath the outer corner of my lower lashes when doing a cat eye because I really feel like it brings all of the attention to my eyes!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Bare Hug 3
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Bare Hug 5
All products are mark.girl & can be purchased @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Remember to REGISTER on the Top Right corner with me before to shop! & receive FREE SHIPPING on your order using code: WELCOME =)
  1. Apply For Goodness Face SPF 30 to entire face & neck. This moisturizer not only contains SPF which is a must in the Summer but it contains dark chocolate & blueberries with protect skins's natural beauty & keep you ultra moisturized!
  2. Apply Get Defensive Eye Cream SPF 15 to undereye. This cream keeps my under eye super smooth so its easy to apply concealer.
  3. Apply Primed for Perfection to entire face after about 5 minutes. Give the moisturizer time to sink into your skin.
  4. Using the Foundations Brush apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face to even out skin tone & color.
  5. Dot Conceal for Real (in Fair/Light) to undereye, around nose & on any blemishes. Use Foundation Brush to blend.
  6. Use Powder Brush to apply Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) to entire face & neck.
  7. Using Blush/Bronzer Brush apply Bronze Pro (in Pro Glow) to hollows of cheeks, under chin & around hairline. Use Angled Contour Brush to applyGood Glowing Blush in After Glo to apples of cheeks.
  8. Groom eyebrows with Brow Factor Clear Gel. Apply Please Hold Eye Primer from lashline to brow.
  9. Apply iMark in Glitterati under eye brow. Apply iMark in Stellar to entire lid. Apply iMark in Tiki to crease & corner of eyes with Blending Brush. Using Flat Eyeliner Brush apply Tiki along bottom lash line and blend toward inner corners.
  10. Using Flat Eyeliner Brush apply Keep It Going Longwear Liner & Shadow in Entourage (black color) to Upper Lash Line. Wing liner out at outer corner. Apply No Place to Run in White On to waterline.
  11. Curl lashes with Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler & apply to coats of Lash All You Want in Black to upper & lower lashes.
  12. Apply LipClick in Bare Hug to lips followed by Glow Baby Glow in Peek-A-Boo for added shine!

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Bare Hug 6
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Bare Hug 4
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Bare Hug 7
Loving my Necklace??? Its mark.girl TOO!!! Pick up the Collected Treasures Necklace in Sea Foam for only $18!!! It also has a matching bracelet!!! Perfect Summer accessories to go with your golden bronze look!

Only a few more days to enter my Giveaway!! Click the picture to enter =)

Labels: , , , , ,