Party in the USA!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!
I'm taking a mark. Monday break this week since I'm on vacation but wanted to show you my holiday themed mani!!
I'm Partying in the USA on vacation & of course I needed some red, white & blue nails to match!!

I was reading a poll on InStyle's Facebook Page & the majority of people said holiday themed mani's are tacky, but I disagree! You know me, I just looking for an excuse to paint my nails with a fun design. While I do think that my red & white striped nail turned out more "candy cane" than American flag, I still love it.  
Sorry about my pathetic attempt to make a star!! LOL I tried to draw one but it came out pretty lame so I slathered it with glitter. Glitter makes everything better!!

This is my FAVORITE red polish. Its literally the perfect color. Check out how I used it before HERE.
Also beyond obsessed with this blue!! If I didn't have a million different polishes I wanted to try I would wear these colors all the time!
(l to r) OPI Thrill of Brazil, Confetti Wedding White & China Glaze Frostbite

Labels: , , ,