Photo Diary: Lake George

I really wish I could just be on vacation all Summer. Just go from one place to another exploring. I need to either win the lottery so I don't have to work ((feel free to send me lotto tickets lol))...or maybe I should become a teacher so I can have Summers off...actually I take that back, I don't have the patience to be a teacher...back to the lottery idea.

Either way I'm sitting at work right now, my first day back from vacation & its 92 degrees and sunny out. All I can't think about are banana daiquiris & planning another vacation before the Fall.

I spent the Fourth of July weekend in the Lake George area of New York, specifically Bolton Landing, just a little north of Lake George Village. Other than getting rained on one day, it was the perfect vacation. Wish I could go back right now, but since its back to work for me I'll just keep staring at the pictures...
 Our balcony!! How perfect...too bad they messed up our reservation & gave us a room that sleeps 4 people instead of 6! ((they made up for it a few hours later by giving us an additional room))
 Spicy Margarita with Red Pepper Flakes & Salt on the rim!! So GOOD!
 Frozen Banana Daiquiris! The perfect poolside drink.
 TUBING!!!
 Celebrating the 4th in Red, White & Blue!!
 Feather Extensions weaved into her braid!

Labels: , , , , , ,