Very Vintage

Livingaftermidnite - mark. very vintage 7
Livingaftermidnite - mark. very vintage 1
I'd like to introduce you to mark.'s brand new Very Vintage Dress!!! I've loved this dress ever since one of the girls got to wear it during the mark. Commercial shoot back in March (which btw I finally get to show you next week)!!! Its vintage feel and fit & flare shape is flattering on pretty much every body type & it is finally for sale starting TODAY!! (plus it comes with this super super cute black stretch butterfly buckle belt that you'll have to check out on my eBoutique!)
Livingaftermidnite - mark. very vintage 3
IMG_1667Livingaftermidnite - mark. very vintage 4
I'm in L O V E with this Magalog!! There are so many amazing beauty & fashion items that I can't wait to introduce you to!
Pick up this dress & browse all of the other brand new products @
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Livingaftermidnite - mark. very vintage 2
Livingaftermidnite - mark. very vintage 8
Dress - mark. Very Vintage Dress $38
Necklace - mark. m.Powerment Necklace (Available in August)
Bracelet - Lalucca via endless
Ring - Forever 21
Shoes - Steve Madden

Labels: , , , , , , ,