Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge

I've had my blog now for over a year and I think its about time I participate in a challenge. While I love when bloggers challenge themselves to wearing only 30 articles of clothing from their closet for 30 days, I'm not really an outfit post kind of girl. SHOES on the other hand...those are right up my alley!

In my collection (yes I consider my shoes a collection...some people collect art...I collect shoes!) at the present moment there are probably OVER 200 pairs of shoes. Some I'll buy and wear only ONCE (or I'm ashamed to admit have YET TO WEAR!)...what a waste. Its not that I don't love the shoes, its just that when I'm getting dressed in a hurry, especially in the morning for work, I tend to grab for the same few pairs.
When I heard about Lucky Magazine editor, Christina Anderson, participating in a Shoe Challenge I knew this was something I'd HAVE to do.  So I'm challenging myself to wear a different pair of shoes from my closet for 30 days (possibly until I've worn all of them at least once). 

What do you think?? 
Wish me luck!!!!
Heres a peek inside just some of the hiding places of all my shoes...since clearly 200+ pairs are not fitting in my itsy bitsy closet!
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
Underneath my night stand...
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
Behind a chair...
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
In the bottom of my itsy bitsy closet...
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
In the top of my itsy bitsy closet...
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
& slowing taking over all the shelves in the hallway.
((and this isn't even all of them!!!))

Labels: , , , , ,