Express-ories!

Express + Accessories = Express-ories!
I'm so clever...I know!

I'm heading to New Jersey for a wedding this weekend & I got pretty much my entire outfit from Express. Obsessed with the accessories I picked up...but you'll have to wait to see the dress until next week.

This leopard clutch is ginormous but very structured so no matter how much crap (wallet, phone, camera, makeup) I'm carrying in it its not heavy!! & my shoes may or may not match it...
Livingaftermidnite - Express-ories
Livingaftermidnite - Express-ories
Livingaftermidnite - Express-ories
Livingaftermidnite - Express-ories
Livingaftermidnite - Express-ories
FYI I'm wearing 18 bracelets with my outfit. 
Man Repeller Arm Party on both wrists in full force.
I asked my 20 year old brother if I had too many bracelets on - he proceeded to look at me like I was crazy & said yes - that means I'm doing something right!

Labels: , , , ,