mark. Make-up Monday: Pool

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 1
Sometimes you just have to have a little bit of FUN with your makeup!! I wanted to create a look using blue shadow that didn't make me look like an extra in the "Last Friday Night" Katy Perry Video (though I wish I was!)! I think the key is definitely to keep the rest of your makeup toned down. I didn't know if a completely blue eye look would look okay with my blue eyes but I LOVE how it came out! 

Don't ask me where this insane tan I got came from?? I've been using SPF 30 on my face everyday...I guess that goes to show you that you can get a Summer glow even when using sunscreen! When I worked in a tanning salon years ago we would always tell people that when tanning outside in the Summer to ALWAYS use sunscreen, thats the best way to get a great tan & no one believed us! Dry skin reflects the sun...aka if you have dry skin you will get ZERO color!! I'm as pale as can be in the Winter but tan very easier in the Summer. Downside of me getting tan on my face...crazy freckles on my nose!!! It makes my nose look like 2 shades darker than the rest of my face & I need to use foundation to make my skin look one color!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 10
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 3
L O V I N G this blue eyeliner!! I need to use it more often! Colored eyeliner is an awesome way to add a little bit of color to your look when you're stuck in a makeup rut. I especially love adding lots of black mascara to my upper & lower lashes with colored liner so your eyes really POP!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 7
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 8
**Did you know that when you use blue instead of black to line your waterline it makes the whites of your eyes appear whiter & brighter!!**
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 9
As always on mark. Monday ALL the products I use are mark.girl & can be picked up @ my eBoutique
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
  1. Moisturize skin with For Goodness Face SPF 30.
  2. Using Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real (in Honey) to entire face. Cover undereye circles with Conceal For Real (in Light/Medium) & any blemishes with Save The Day Anti-Acne Concealer (in Buff/Natural).
  3. Apply Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) to entire face using Powder Brush. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow with Blush + Bronzer Brush to cheekbones & along hairline.
  4. Prep eyelids with Please Hold Eye Primer (in Light/Medium). Using All Over Eyeshadow Brush apply iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper from lash line to eyebrow. Apply iMark in Pool to entire lids up blend toward eyebrow with Blending Brush. Lightly apply iMark in Corset to crease of eyelid. Using Eyeliner Brush heavily line lower lashes with iMark in Pool.
  5. Using No Place to Run Eyeliner in Indigo Girl line upper lash line extending line beyond outer corner. Line lower waterline using Indigo Girl also.
  6. Groom eyebrows with Brow Factor Clear Brow Gel. Curl lashes with Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper & lower lashes.
  7. Apply LipClick Lipstick in Nudie to lips.
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 5
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 4
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 2
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 6
Fishtail braids - my go to hair style in this ridiculous humidity!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 12
How freaking cute is this Juicy Couture Necklace?!? I got it about a million years ago & always forget that I have it!! Definitely breaking it out a lot more now...I love the tangled mess of silver & black and rhinestones & pearls!!

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Remember to REGISTER on the Top Right corner with me before to shop! & receive FREE SHIPPING on your order using code: WELCOME =)
** International Customers: If you are interested in shopping email me your order @ jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com **

Labels: , , , , , , , ,