mark. Make-up Monday: Sugar Sugar

Sorry for the late mark. Monday post this week, but its better late than never right??
I had a pretty crazy weekend that honestly I still don't think I'm fully recovered from. I went to New Jersey for a college friend's wedding & even after sleeping for 16 hours last night I'm still tired. I don't know how in college I used to drink and stay up all night & still manage to make it to my 9am classes?!?
On a better note the wedding was amazing & I'll post pictures tomorrow =)

Now onto mark. Monday...like I said in my iMark. Metallic post last week I'm utterly OBSESSED with these shadows & they are pretty much all I've worn since I got them in the mail. This is the first official mark. Monday post featuring them...& believe me its the first of MANY!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
I don't know where the idea came from to do an double liner on the outside corner of my eye but I'm loving the 2 different colors! Black is a must & metallic bronze brings out more of the metallic in the eyeshadows!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
As always mark. Monday posts created using ONLY mark.girl products!
You can pick any of them up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

  1. Prep skin with mark. See Things Clearly Skin Brightening Lotion followed by mark. Get Defensive Eye Cream to moisturize the eye area. After allowing these moisturizers to soak into your skin for a few minutes. Apply mark. Primed for Perfection Primer to entire face.
  2. Apply mark. Min-A-Real Mineral Foundation with the Foundation Brush to entire face. Cover any blemishes & under eye circles with mark. Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer.
  3. Dust mark. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder to entire face using Powder Brush. Apply mark. Glowdacious in Prettied Up to cheekbones, forehead & nose. Lightly apply mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes using fingers right above cheekbone & blend.
  4. Prime lids with mark. Please Hold Eye Primer. Using All Over Eyeshadow brush apply iMark Metallic in Sugar Sugar to entire lid & crease. Using Blending Brush apply iMark Metallic in Truffle lightly to outer corner. Apply iMark Metallic in Moonshine below brow & in inner corner of eye.
  5. Using Flat Eyeliner Brush line lash line in black shade from mark. Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Liner in Entourage. Then apply a line on outer half of eye with bronze shade from mark. Keep It Going Longwear Shadow in Surreal. Also apply bronze shade to outer corner of lower lash line.
  6. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black. Groom brows with mark. Brow Factor Clear Brow Gel.
  7. Apply mark. LipClick SPF 15 in Cupid to lips followed by mark. Glow Baby Glow in Sweet Talk.
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sugar Sugar
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , ,