Mark. Make-up Monday: WILD

I seriously can't believe that its August already. Time needs to slow down, I'm really not ready for Summer to end, I feel like it just started. I haven't done half the things I've wanted to do yet.
On another note I feel like I haven't blogged in a month. I really took a well needed break from the Internet the past few days. It was nice not obsessively checking the giant list of websites on my Bookmark Bar. But if you follow me on Instagram you know that I uploaded some pictures on there. ((I'm seriously obsessed with that app!))

So I wanted to do something different for this week's mark. Monday because I feel like a lot of my recent looks have looked too similar! In my everyday life I do tend to focus more on my eyes rather then my lips but lately I've been pulling my lipsticks out of hiding more and swiping on a bold color!!
Nothing is better than throwing your hair up, putting on your biggest sunglasses & putting on a bright color lipstick...am I right?? 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 7
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 9
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 8
I used mark.'s On The Dot Eye Color Compact to create the look on my eyes here!! This compact is packed with 9 limited edition metallic finish shades! Seriously awesome...the colors look intimidating in the compact but once you try them out you realize they are SO WEARABLE!!! For this look I combined the numbered shades below.
on the dot
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 3
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 6
As always all products used on mark. Mondays are MARK.!!!
They can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

  1. Apply See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer to entire face to brighten & moisturize skin. Follow up with Get Defensive Eye Cream around eye area.
  2. Prime face for foundation with Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
  3. Using mark. Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face. Cover any blemishes using Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer (in Fair/Light). ** For this look do not cover under eye circles yet!**
  4. Prime eye lid with Please Hold Eye Primer (in Light/Medium). Apply white shade (Labeled 1 on On the Dot Diagram) from lash line to eye brow. Mix copper and dark brown shade (Labeled 2 & 3 on On The Dot Diagram) together & apply to crease & corner of eyes with Blending Brush. Apply purple shade (Label 4 on Diagram) along lower lash line heavily using Eyeliner Brush.
  5. Using Flat Eyeliner Brush apply black shade from Keep It Going in Entourage to upper lash liner & wing out past corners of eyes. Curl lashes using Make Me Curl Eyelash Curler & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want in Black.
  6. Wipe away any loose eye shadow under eye & apply Conceal for Real to under eye circles. Using Powder Brush apply Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in honey/golden) to face & neck. Using Blush + Bronzer Brush apply Bronze Pro (in Pro Glow) to cheekbones. Apply Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes along cheekbones above bronzer with a white cosmetic sponge. & BLEND!!!
  7. Apply LipClick in Whiney to lips followed by Lots of Lacquer Lip Gloss in WILD for added shine!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 2
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 4
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 5
Like my earrings???
They're MARK. too!!! These "Itty Bitty" Earrings come in a set of 3 for ONLY $18!!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 1
Love & LIPSTICK
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 10
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Remember to REGISTER on the Top Right corner with me before to shop! & receive FREE SHIPPING on your order using code: WELCOME =)
** International Customers: If you can interested in shopping email me your order @ jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com **

Labels: , , , ,