My First Jewelmint Purchase!!

If you follow me on Twitter you know that a few weeks ago I signed up for Jewelmint. If you aren't familiar with Jewelmint its similar to sites like ShoeDazzle, its a Members-Only site that each month picks out pieces of Jewelry that they think you would like, based on a style quiz that you take when you first sign up.

I've always LOVED the pieces of Jewelmint jewelry I've seen featured in magazines & online so I figured it was time to sign up. My credit card on the other hand isn't too happy about it! When I opened my August Showroom I practically wanted it ALL, I guess that style quiz was really accurate!

I ended up purchasing 2 pieces & I'm SO happy with them!!! & they came in the mail so freakin fast!
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 7
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 6
How adorable are the mint (haha JewelMINT...mint boxes) boxes each of the pieces came in??
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 5
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 4
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 3
Jewelmint Silver Zip Bracelet
My first purchase was this zipper bangle. Tough but cute the perfect addition to any arm party!
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 2
Livingaftermidnite - Jewelmint 1
Jewelmint Here To Eternity Set
My second purchase was this earring & necklace set. The necklace is all one piece which is great because it was worried about it getting all tangled but it stayed tangle free when I wore it. I love how the 3 strands are different finishes. The first & third are gold & the second is a rose gold. So Cute!!! I own so many large statement necklaces, but sometimes the simplest, dainty necklace is needed to complete a look & this one does the job.

You can never have enough accessories (at least that's what I keep telling myself!)

I justified getting 2 pieces of jewelry because I found an awesome Jewelmint coupon!!
Get 50% off your First Purchase by using code: WELCOME50 at checkout!

Click HERE to sign up for Jewelmint & receive your very own monthly showroom designed specifically for YOU!!

Labels: , ,