Scene Stealer

Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
One word to describe this lipstick & this necklace...& I bet you can guess it...
OBSESSED.
I've been obsessed with far too many things lately. I can't just like or even love something anymore...I either hate it or I'm completely obsessed with it.
I've had this mark. lipstick in my makeup drawer for like a month & never tried it. I don't know what made me give it a try but I'm sure glad I did. I LOVE it!!!!! It is a mauvy brownish pinkish - PERFECT for my skintone. Plus the name is "Toasty"so adorable! I really love all of the mark. LipClick lipsticks. They are so creamy and long lasting. Definitely one of my favorite mark. products! I almost have all of the shades and there is not one that I don't like!
Now onto the necklace...the "Scene Stealer" Necklace. It really is a scene stealer. I wore it with jean shorts and this gray & white striped top and it instantly glammed up my outfit! I love all the mixed metal jewelry that is becoming popular. Why choose silver or gold when you can mash it all together into an amazing piece like this!
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
This was my first shot using mark.'s iMark Metallic Eyeshadow in Jazzy (the purple shade) & it is so amazing. I love how iridescent it is, its definitely a buildable shadow that you can wear a little or a lot of. I can't wait to try more looks with it!
IMG_2793Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Get the Look with...
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer Products
1. mark. Bronze Pro in Pro Golden
2. mark. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder in Honey/Golden
3. mark. iMark Metallic in Jazzy
4. mark. iMark in Whisper
5. mark. iMark Metallic in Sugar Sugar
6. mark. iMark Metallic in Lava
7. mark. Good Glowing Blush in Cameo Glo
8. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed
9. mark. Save the Day Anti Acne Concealer in Buff/Natural
10. Lorac Lipliner in 08
11. mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in Black
12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Medium Ash Brown Powder Duo II & Brush
13. Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 in Calming Honey
14. mark. LipClick Lipstick in Toasty
15. mark. Conceal for Real Concealer in Fair/Light
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
Absolutely loving Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed. It is a gold shimmer primer that I got as a sample with a collection of their eyeliners & I've been using it none stop! I find that I'm even using in place of eye makeup because it is a perfect day look. Just swipe that on and finish with some mascara & you're done! Has anyone else tried this shade?? I can't seem to find it on the Urban Decay website anymore? I don't know if it was ever for sale or if it just came as a sample with other products.
Livingaftermidnite - Scene Stealer
mark. Scene Stealer Necklace $36
Interested?? Pick it up at my mark. online boutique!
Livingaftermidnite - Haute Cloche
& I HAD to show you this adorable new mark. hat I got in the mail yesterday! Is it bad that I'm wishing for cold weather just so I can wear it?? mark.'s Haute Cloche comes out in September for only $22!!! If you can't wait until then email me & ask me how to get yours today!

For more details on any mark. products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , , , ,