Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 10

Day 10: Steve Madden WILDD Platforms in White Multi
IMG_3568
Who said you can't wear white after Labor Day???
Yeh I don't follow the rules! Its still kinda warm in New York and I definitely couldn't put away my sandals yet. 
IMG_3569
IMG_3567
IMG_3564
I'm super surprised my jean jacket hasn't made an appearance in any of my Closet Confessions posts yet...I seriously wear it all the time. Funny story I actually had jean jacket that was my absolutely FAVORITE...I had it for years, it was worn in and perfect....then I ripped the sleeve on a fence...I'm a walking disaster. I was actually depressed and didn't want to buy a new one, then I found this one in the Gap and it seriously was like my old jacket reincarnated. Its from their 1969 line and its amazing!!! & don't worry I didn't throw out my old jacket...I just cut the sleeves off and made a vest!
IMG_3563
Jacket: Gap, Tank: Nordstorm, Skirt: American Apparel, Cuff: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes: Steve Madden


Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

Labels: , , , , , , ,