Image Map

Monday, September 26, 2011

Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 10

Day 10: Steve Madden WILDD Platforms in White Multi
IMG_3568
Who said you can't wear white after Labor Day???
Yeh I don't follow the rules! Its still kinda warm in New York and I definitely couldn't put away my sandals yet. 
IMG_3569
IMG_3567
IMG_3564
I'm super surprised my jean jacket hasn't made an appearance in any of my Closet Confessions posts yet...I seriously wear it all the time. Funny story I actually had jean jacket that was my absolutely FAVORITE...I had it for years, it was worn in and perfect....then I ripped the sleeve on a fence...I'm a walking disaster. I was actually depressed and didn't want to buy a new one, then I found this one in the Gap and it seriously was like my old jacket reincarnated. Its from their 1969 line and its amazing!!! & don't worry I didn't throw out my old jacket...I just cut the sleeves off and made a vest!
IMG_3563
Jacket: Gap, Tank: Nordstorm, Skirt: American Apparel, Cuff: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes: Steve Madden


Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. Love those wedges and cute polish.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedges are amazing!! And your toenails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Steve Madden shoes. He always comes up with awesome designs. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great jacket! I could never pull off those shoes, but you do it with such ease and they look perfect with that outfit - impressive! haha

    I love the shoe day posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute are these?? and those toe nails, too!

    got your email...will get back to you as soon as i can regarding that :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. These wedges are so fun, nice outfit!


    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i love these wedges, soo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the challenge!! love those shoes, they're gorgeous!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im in LOVE with those shoes!!!! theyre super cute, and you dressed them up so well!! lovely blog too!
    please visit/follow
    dirtyshirtyaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...