Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 11

Day 11: L.A.M.B. Lucas Pumps in Taupe
IMG_3715
Picked these babies up on Bluefly a few weeks ago when they were having a giant shoe sale. I hope you guys realize that the main reason why I have so many shoes...aside from being a shopshoeaholic...is because I am a bargain shopper!! These shoes retail at over $300 but I picked them up for UNDER $150!! Patience is the key to bargain shopping...and in most occasions I have absolutely no patience...but when it comes to shopping you have to have it! 
IMG_3714
The soles of these shoes are the best part!!! I have a few pairs of L.A.M.B. shoes and they all have unique soles. Too bag no one really gets to see them or appreciate them!
IMG_3713
IMG_3717
I wore this outfit to a Fundraiser I worked. Comfy & still looks good! Obsessed with the mauvy color of the dress!! & how much do you love my dirty hair hairdo?? If you follow me on Instagram (@jackiegiardina) you saw this already! Dirty hair, some hairspray and a few bobby pins can go a long way!
IMG_3712
IMG_3710
Dress: Express, Necklace: mark., Bracelets: Express & Forever 21, Rings: Express & Disney Couture, Shoes: L.A.M.B. (Similar)
IMG_3716
Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,