mark. Make-Up Monday: Fashion's Night Out!

Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
We really lucked out here in New York for Fashion's Night Out last Thursday. After days and days of none stop rain...and I'm talking torrential downpours...about half way thru the day on Thursday the rain stopped, the clouds clearly & the sun came out! Fashionistas everywhere were rejoicing! With that also came the humidity & the heat, but believe me I'm not complaining - anything beats having to lug an umbrella around.

It was an awesome night & can't wait to tell you about everything I bought and all the places I went...but you'll have to wait until tomorrow! Today is all about makeup! The most important thing about my makeup for the night was keeping my skin shine free! Yuck, nothing can be worse than being about the best dressed people in NY with gross looking skin. mark.'s Matte Chance Lotion & Matte-nificent Powder literally saved the day for me! I didn't even have to touch up or check a mirror the entire night!

PS. How freaking long did my hair get?!?!? I literally haven't straightened my hair the entire summer. The only time it was straight (or blow dried for that matter) was a few weeks when I got my hair dyed & when I did it for the wedding I went to. My hair definitely feels healthier than ever being away from the heat, I definitely recommend everyone taking a blow dryer/straightening iron/curler break for a few weeks.
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
As always mark. Monday posts created using ONLY mark.girl products!
You can pick any of them up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
  1. Start by prepping entire face with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion along with Get Defensive SPF 15 Eye Cream around eyes. Apply mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to entire face especially around your t-zone. Mattifying Lotion & Primer are essential in keeping your makeup looking fresh and shine free when spending hours on the go especially outside!
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Foundation (in Honey) with Foundation Brush to entire face to even out skin tone. Cover blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer (in Light/Medium).
  3. Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) on entire face & neck. UsingBlush + Bronzer Brush contour face with Pro Bronze in Pro Golden, apply to hollows of cheeks, forehead & nose (wherever the sun would naturally hit). Apply Good Glowing Blush in Love Rush to apples of cheeks and lightly above eyebrows ~ applying blush above eyebrows provides an instant face lift!
  4. Prime eyelids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper from lashline to eyebrow. Apply iMark in Latte to entire lid. Apply iMark in Wink Wink to crease, followed by iMark in Plum Velvet to corners.
  5. Thinly line upper lashes with On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo. Curl lashes with Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler & finish with 2 coats in Lash All You Want in Black on upper and lower lashes. Apply Ardell Accent Faux Lashes to corners of eyes. Groom brows with Brow Factor Hook Up Brow Gel.
  6. Finish with LipClick SPF 15 Lipstick in Cupid on lips!

Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Still wearing my mark. Scene Stealer Necklace. I seriously love it & it goes with everything!!!!!!!
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,