WOW WOW WOW I don't think I've ever been more impressed with something I bought for $3.
I was browsing Target during my lunch break and of course stopped in the cosmetic aisle. I was drawn to the ELF products obviously because of the prices but then noticed this ELF plum purple gel liner
for $3!!!! I had to have it! I absolutely LOVE gel liner it goes on so smooth and looks like a liquid but 100 times easier to apply. Plus it even comes with a mini angled eyeliner brush to apply it with! PERFECTION!
mark. doesn't have a plum eyeliner available so this was a no brainer to purchase from ELF. I don't always like to wear harsh black liner especially during the day
so this plum is a nice alternative to brown and looks good with all eye colors!
- Moisturize & Prime skin!
- Use Tinted Moisturizer to even out skin tone! (I used mark.'s Get a Tint in Buff/Natural MY FAV!! & I've tried a LOT of tinted moisturizers!)
- Conceal any blemishes & undereye circles!
- Sweep a peach blush on apples of cheeks (I used mark. Good Glowing Blush in After Glo which is a dupe of NARS Orgasm blush....except its ONLY $7...DARE TO COMPARE )
- Prime eyelids & groom brows. Apply pink eyeshadow to lids (I used mark.'s iMark in Lovestruck!), apply plum shadow lightly to crease (I used mark.'s iMark in Plum Velvet).
- Starting in inner corner using angled eyeliner brush apply plum gel eyeliner along upper lashes and wing out. (I used the mini brush that came with the ELF liner! Its a really great brush!)
- Apply 2 coats of thickening mascara!! (I used mark.'s Lash All You Want Mascara THE BESTTTT!)
- Coat lips with a light pink lipstick! (This one is mark.'s LipClick in Baby Luv!)
Another recent impulse purchase is the Conair Bun Maker
. Coolest invention EVER! My buns always come out so flat which is hard to believe considering I have a TON of hair and its super thick. This makes the perfect bun and gives it some life!! Highly recommend buying it if you see it at the drugstore! Here I did it super fast, and I'm not the type of person that would wear a perfect bun anyway but with the Bun Maker you can make the most perfect neat bun!
For more details on any mark. products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
Labels: ELF, get the look, hair, makeup, mark, nars, review