Rebecca Minkoff SS 2012

Instead of compiling my favorite NYFW Looks like I do every year I really wanted to concentrate on one collection!!! Rebecca Minkoff! I'm so freaking obsessed with her Spring 2012 collection she presented! I'm a sucker for cute dress with amazing shoes and thats literally what she delivered. Plus it didn't hurt that Mai Quynh, mark. celeb makeup artist, sent every model done the runway looking flawless with orange/red lips!

Here are a few of my favorite looks...
This one is definitely my favorite...moto jacket, leather dress and black cut out sandals! I DIE!!! I would wear this look straight off the runway.
I'm obsessed with these orange pants & lace white cropped top! While I don't think I could pull off this exact outfit I LOVE it!
 Plus an appearance from the Man Repeller herself didn't hurt!!
 Ummm and how amazing was the mani all the models got!!! This might be the next mani I do. I love the white & hot pink!

Check out how to Get The Look of Rebecca Minkoff's models with mark.!

Labels: , , , , ,