Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 12

Day 12: Tory Burch Metallic Reva Ballet Flat in Silver
IMG_3856Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
I'm sure you all remember these lovely Tory Burch flats that I picked up at this year's FNO. These flats are seriously the perfect flats with the perfect fit. Not going to lie they might take a little getting use to, but once they mold to your foot they will slowly become your favorite pair. I have a wide foot and I can't wait a lot of flats because they are too narrow but these are meant for feet of all shapes and sizes. I have these same flats in black and literally wear them to death. I wanted another neutral color and these silver ones just seemed perfect.
Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
I used to travel A LOT and I think I've got the whole travel uniform down packed. My travel outfit checklist includes:

something comfortable for those long flights yet somewhat stylish
layers that can accommodate to both cool & warm temperatures because you never know what the plane is going to be like or the weather at your destination
& something easily removable for going through security.

This outfit is pretty much perfect for my 5 hour plan ride to LA. Comfy tank & super stretchy jeggings. A trench and scarf just incase its cold on the plane (which it was!) and flats...nice and easy to get on and off when rushing through security! oo & a hat because it was raining in LA when we landed...When does it EVER rain in LA...I guess we brought it with us from NY.

Have you perfected your travel outfit?
Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
Jacket: mark., Tank: Target, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Tory Burch, Hat & Scarf: Don't Remember, Necklace: Forever 21, Ring: mark., Bracelets: Jewelmint, DIY Friendship Bracelet & Forever 21
Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
Livingaftermidnite - Closet Confessions Day 12
& because my mom is just too cute she had to take an pic of my face! She just loves me...if she reads this she'll probably laugh.

Super easy travel makeup! Eyeliner, mascara, bronzer & LOTS of moisturizer & lip balm so your skin doesn't get dehydrated on the plane!


Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,