Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 14

Day 14: mark. High Stepping Boots
Livingaftermidnite
I am so happy to finally be able to wear mark.'s first (hopefully first of many) boots!!!!! AHHH I love them!!!! I've had them for about 2 months but its just been too hot to break them out (but believe me that didn't stop me from wearing them around the house). Over the Knee faux leather boots in the perfect taupey color, not too high of a heel with the option of wearing them up or folding them down. I have been in search for the perfect over the knee boots for well over a year and I can never find ones that look good on me. I have dancer legs and thicker thighs and calves so I have trouble finding boots that fit but these are a perfect fit. I even have room around the opening which I think makes them look even better!!

You can pick these babies up for only $70! @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
**UPDATE THESE BOOTS ARE ONSALE LIMITED QUANTITIES ONLY FOR $49.99**
Livingaftermidnite
Rumor is that Ashley Greene loved these boots so much that after a photo shoot she wore them right off the set because she loved them so much!
Livingaftermidnite
I knew I wanted to wear these boots so I kinda put together my outfit around them. I've had this shirt hanging in my closet from Lord & Taylor for about a year with the tags still on. The second I saw it I knew the olive color would pair perfectly with the color of the boots! Plus the lace inserts make it so cool!
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Shirt: Lord & Taylor, Jeans: Gap, Boots: mark., Bag: mark., Jewelry: Express & Forever 21, Ring: mark.
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!


For more details on these shoes or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,