Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Pumpkin Cake!

Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
& cheers to the BEST cake I've EVER EVER made!

I am a Pumpkin flavored fiend...anything pumpkin flavored I can get my hands on in the Fall I love...coffee, pie, bread...when I hear Pumpkin Cake I knew it was for me...
Four Layer Pumpkin Cake!!
The cake was so moist & the icing wasn't too sweet! - Literally most perfect cake ever!

I got the recipe from Kraft.
The only changes I made were that I used Nutmeg instead of Pumpkin Spice because I couldn't find it. I iced the entire cake because I had so much of it. & I used chopped walnuts instead of pecans on top!

Happy Fall Baking!
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
Livingaftermidnite - Happy Birthday Cake
The only thing better than the cake was kisses from Cali & Bella!

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday, girl!!! i love pumpkin evvrything, too! i've been seeing some really interesting pumpkin treats that even i haven't tried! i'll be placing an order tonite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh happy birthday! What a nice cake. Yum. And are those labs I see? I grew up with labs. Such sweeties.

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkin!! Yummy - happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jackie! It looks so good. I caught a glimpse of it when you posted it on Twitter. And your doggies are too CUTE. Celebrate the rest of the month girl and enjoy! ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy bday jackie! that looks delish! i love anything pumpkin! xx

    enter my giveaway to win $100 to pixiedusk.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday :) that cake looks EPIC, I cant believe I've never tried anything pumpkin This needs to change! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!!
    that look soooo delish!!!


    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happ!! OMG, that cake looks soooooooo good! Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks delicious!
    Hope you had a fabulous birthday, love your blog :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment on my blog !!!:)
    Followed you, you are very dear !;):);)
    I also follow you now via bloglovin and GFC! :)

    A big kiss from Brazil !;):):)
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...