mark. Makeup Monday: HOT Lava

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
SMOKEY!!!! I realized I never did a real smokey eye look on my blog which is totally weird because I'm ALWAYS wearing a dark smokey eye. Honestly I think this is probably one of the easier looks to do on yourself. Here I used mostly black shadow - a lighter black & a opaque black, lots of black eyeliner - I used gel & pencil, blackest black mascara & some AMAZINGGGG silver glitter liquid liner just for FUN!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
ILivingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
mark. Monday is ALL about mark. & all the products I used here are mark.!!
  1. Moisturizer face with For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prep under eye area with Get Defensive Eye Cream. My face has been really dry lately so I needed an ultra moisturizing lotion. For Goodness face leaves my skin very hydrated. I applied Primer for Perfection Face Primer to skin after allowing moisturizer to set in.
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Foundation with a foundation brush to entire face & blend into neck.
  3. When doing a smokey eye I do most of my eye makeup before finishing my skin in case of any shadow fall out it will be easier to clean up!
  4. Start eye by priming eyelid with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark Eyeshadow in Corset to entire lid. Apply iMark Metallic in Lava heavily to crease. Using an eyeliner brush apply corset along lower lash line.
  5. Line upper lashes with Keep It Going Longwear Shadow in Entourage (black shade). Line waterline with No Place to Run Eyeliner in Jet Set.
  6. Apply iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper to inner corners of eyes for brightness & just above Lava on crease. BLEND BLEND BLEND with a blending brush!
  7. Curl eyelashes & apply 2 heavy coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black!! Groom brows with Brow Factor Hook Up Brow Gel. Apply Ardell Accent Lashes to outer corners of eyes. 
  8. When all my eye makeup is complete a look and see if I need any extra black in the creases & outer corners of my eyes. I like to wait until after mascara & faux lashes are on because its MUCH easier to add more shadow then have to take off!!!!
  9. Now that eye makeup is done, take your powder brush and wipe away any shadow fall out around eyes. Apply Conceal for Real Concealer under eyes and on any blemishes.
  10. Using Powder Brush apply Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder to entire face and neck. Using Bronzer Brush apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to hollows of cheeks and around hairline. Apply Good Glowing Blush in After Glo to apples of cheeks
  11. Take Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes and highlight any areas that need it! I applied it on my cheek bones, under the arch of my eyebrows & in inner corners of eyes. THIS MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!
  12. Apply LipClick Sheer Lipstick in Cupid to lips!
  13. Finish by applying Earn Your Metal Liquid Shimmer Eye Liner in Silverado along makeup edge of inner corners of eyes and where ever else!! This product will be available starting OCTOBER 7th in my eBoutique & comes in Silver & Gold!! Definitely a MUST HAVE for a little Holiday fun!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
I did the lovely Edie's Sweet 16 makeup this past weekend!! She wanted a smokey silver eye & light pink lips to match her HOTT pink gown & pink, black & silver party theme!!! She looked beautiful! Kinda wish I was still 16, but definitely don't want to go back to the days of high school and not having a car!

Check back to the next mark. Monday where I show you how to do Edie's Silver Smokey Eye look on yourself!!!


For more details on this product or to purchase it head over to my eBoutique.

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , ,