I was having a little fun with blue eyeshadow
when I went out to dinner for my birthday with my friends!!! I feel like a lot of people stray away from blue shadow probably because of awful 80s experiences with it but I think as long as you apply it right and blend it well it can look awesome!
This is the second look
I've posted using all shadows from mark.'s new Superflip
, which is ONLY $20, & contains 9 shadows & a Bronzer/Highlighter! This is the perfect gift for a young teen just starting to experiment with makeup or any girl that likes to have options on the go! This compact is perfect to throw in your bag for touch-ups all day.
As always all mark. Monday posts are created using only mark. products. You can pick up any of the products I used or any other mark. products @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
- Prep skin with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion & prep skin around eyes with Get Defensive Eye Cream. Apply Primed to Perfection Face Primer to entire face concentrating on your T -zone.
- Apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face & blend into neck using Foundation Brush. Cover any blemished and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer.
- Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder on entire face to set foundation. Contour cheeks by applying Bronze Pro to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Complete with Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on apples of cheeks!
- For the eyes, prep lids with white color in Keep It Going Longwear Eyeshadow in Entourage. Apply this cream shadow to entire lid, concentrating on inner corners of eyes. Groom eyebrows!
- Apply Fluffy from Superflip to inner corners of eyes over Keep It Going. Apply Sky High to entire lid. Blend Black Tie into crease and outer corners. Line lower lashes with Sky High.
- Using a Flat Brush line upper lashes with black color of Keep It Going in Entourage. Line waterline using No Place to Run in Jet Set. Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black!
- Finish lips with Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Sun Luxe.
BTW obsessed with mark.s new Pave the Way Bracelet set
!! 2 bracelets ONLY $20! Pile on the rhinestones for a night out!!
For more details on these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
Labels: get the look, jewelry, makeup, mark, mark_monday