Neon Stripes

Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes

I like to call this mani – I have too much time on my hands! I got these Zoya Matte Polishes a while ago off of Amazon in a set and they have been sitting untouched in my polish box. While I didn’t end up keeping them matte I still love the color & definitely plan I keeping them top coat free next time I use them. The main reason I had to do a top coat was because I needed them to dry so I could tape them off. These polishes didn't streak at all and went on great with just 2 coats of each color.
Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes
Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes
Disco Domes Ring...obsessed obsessed obsessed. This ring will definitely be popping up in multiple posts! I'm obsessed with these reverse double finger rings. SO HOT! & Its your lucky day because starting TODAY...as in RIGHT NOW...you can pick up one of the hottest accessories of the Holiday Season at my eBoutique. Pick one up for someone on your shopping list & throw on in your cart for yourself too!!
Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes
Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes
Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes
Milani Nail Art in Art of Silver, Zoya Lacquer in Lolly, Phoebe & Mitzi
Livingaftermidnite - Neon Stripes

For more details on this product or to purchase it head over to my eBoutique.

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , ,