Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY15

Day 15: Saks 5th Avenue Sling Back Textured Pumps
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
This is the first time on a Shoe Challenge post that the picture of the shoes isn't the first pic!!! While I do absolutely love these Saks pumps I think my outfit far outshines them.
Closet Confessions
Closet Confessions
I picked up these Saks Pumps about 4 years ago at the Off Saks 5th Ave store near my house in Long Island. I literally didn't own a pair of plain black shoes before these and was in dire need of a pair. These shoes have literally been through hell and high water. They go with everything and with this reptile texture to them it adds a little bit extra to your average pair of black pumps!

Now onto the outfit! Its ALL MARK....can you believe it!!! When I saw this exact outfit in our magalog I knew I needed to have it & needed to find somewhere to wear it! The Play With Prints GIRAFFE PRINT Top...omg what a nice change from the other animal prints that we've been seeing this season. The mustard yellow/burnt orange color is so flattering and so in trend, I definitely think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this top. Paired with the Party Lines Skirt! Love Love Love it! It has this adorable faux leather trim and draped front that you can check out on my eBoutique & it fits so well. Top it all with mark.'s Multifaceted Necklace (here in Jet) & loads of gold rings & bracelets, this is seriously the perfect Holiday Party outfit!!! 
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
Of course there always has to be one messed up picture...funny thing is general census is that we all like this one the best!
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge
ahhh seriously loving this necklace & shirt paired together! Chances are you're going to see this combo again very soon! ((Plus you can pick up this necklace for only $20 when you make another $20 purchase! Basically buy the shirt get the necklace for $20))

Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

For more details on these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,