Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 19

Day 19: We Who See Black Wedges via Urban Outfitters
Livingaftermidnite - 30 day shoe challenge Day 19
I finally feel like I'm back on track with my 30 Day Shoe Challenge...maybe its because I got a bunch of new shoes that I can't wait to wear ((don't tell my mom!). But these are from last year! They are literally my go to wedges when wearing a relaxing comfy outfit - casual & cute - adding these shoes just pull it all together.
I love love love the scalloped detail at the ankle & how they have a strip of faux leather on the back of the heel to break up the suede! When I found these in Urban Outfitters last year they were literally the last pair, no box and just happened to be my size...it was meant to be!
Livingaftermidnite - 30 day shoe challenge Day 19
It was freakin FREEZING this day and windy as hell as you can tell by my hair ((the sun is so deceiving!)) so sorry but you're only getting one pic! Tunic, leggings, jean jacket, giant scarf and of course my new REBECCA!!! This is the first time taking her out and even though I never show my purse in my photos ((I have no clue why!)) she just had to be seen!! Comfy casual Friday outfit for work!
Livingaftermidnite - 30 day shoe challenge Day 19
Sunglasses: Target, Jean Jacket: Gap, Scarf: Street Vendor, Tunic: Nordstrom, Leggings: Simply Vera Vera Wang via Kohls, Shoes: We Who See via Urban Outfitters (Similar), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via HauteLook

Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,