Happy Breaking Dawn Friday!!!

Of course I was sitting in the movie theater last night at Midnight with a giant bag of popcorn & Twizzlers counting down the seconds until the lights got dark & Breaking Dawn Part I started on the screen!  Are you a Twi-hard like me??  Not only was I decked out in my Twilight t-shirt but I was sporting some of Ashley Greene's Favorite mark. Products!!!

Instead of spoiling the movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet I thought I would share our favorite vampire's favorite beauty products when she's not slathering on the pale makeup for the movies!  Ashley Greene not only stars as pixie haired Alice Cullen in the Twilight Series, she is also mark.'s Brand Ambassador & one of the HOTTEST stars in Hollywood right now!

Ashley's jumped on the mark. bandwagon...have you??
Ashley Greene's Favorite mark. Products!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
mark. On the Dot Eyeshadow Palette
iMark Metallic Eyeshadows
mark. Save the Day Anti-Acne Concealer
mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain
mark. High Stepping Boots
mark. Lash All You Want Mascara
mark. Do the Right Thing Smoothing Body Lotion
mark. Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer
mark. Glow Baby Glow Lipgloss

These are just a few of Ashley's favorite mark. products!!
Find more at my eBoutique by spotting Ashley's initials!


For more details on these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.


http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , ,