I'd like you to meet REBECCA

Let me introduce you to the newest addition to my closet & my birthday present to myself...my new Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Python Satchel from Haute Look!
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca
When I got the alert for a Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale on Hautelook I was ready to go at 11am to check out the goodies!!! I immediately knew I wanted something python because it is the one print I don't have! This bag screamed BUY ME when I saw it and after looking at the price tag I knew it was love at first site!! I only paid $250 for this baby and its retail price is $650!! If thats not a DEAL I don't know what is!

There's actually a Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale in NYC going on this week and I literally have to stop myself from hopping on a train and heading down there because I know I'll walk out with about a million things!! Did anyone else score one of the Minkoff bags from Hautelook??
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca
Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag in Python

Labels: , , , ,