No joke I have been non stop on the go since Friday Morning. Right now at work is the first time I've even been on a computer since Friday. I was having withdrawals. I worked all day & night on Friday, went ice skating at Bryant Park on Saturday ((so fun!!! post coming!)), went to a passion party on Saturday Night followed by a BFF sleepover ((a post will definitely NOT be coming from this!)), and yesterday rushed upstate to my Dads to see my sister perform in the Nutcracker!! Thank God I ended up sleeping there last night because around 8:30pm I literally collapsed from exhaustion & of course overslept this morning!
So here I am now...Monday Morning - well almost afternoon - finally getting around to typing this mark. Monday post!!! How was your weekend?? I hope a little less hectic them mine!
I usually dread Monday Mornings like the rest of society, but theres something about the Holiday Season that just makes everything better! PLUS I woke up to an AMAZING Gift with Purchase email from mark. that instantly cheered me up!! Scroll down to the bottom to find out how to get $71 worth of free gifts this week!
I was playing around with my mark. iMark Metallic shadows when I created this look and wanted a super simple look that not only you could wear to a Holiday Party but that you could also wear to work! This look is SO incredibly easy to recreate I hope you try it at home! All it takes it 2 different shadows, blush/bronzer, mascara & lipstick!!
As always on mark. Mondays ALL the products I used here are mark.! ((Including my adorable earrings!))
- Moisturize & prep skin with mark.'s See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer & Primed for Perfection Face Primer!
- Apply mark.'s Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Cover any blemishes and under eye circles with Good Riddance Concealer Stick.
- Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder on Face to set foundation. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to hollows of cheeks & around hair line. Apply Good Glowing Blush in After Glo to apples of cheeks, above eyebrows & down nose. STEP 3 REALLY ALWAYS FOR A LONG LASTING LOOK & REALLY BRIGHTENS UP YOUR FACE!
- For the eyes start by prepping lids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark Metallic in Truffle to entire lid. Apply iMark in Sugar Sugar to crease and blend combining both colors. Take a eyeliner brush and apply iMark in Sugar Sugar along lower lashes. Curl lashes & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
- Finish with LipClick in Malt!
Love my earrings??? Guess what you can get them for FREE along with $71 worth of other products!
BE A GIFT GODDESS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Get this Merry Must Have Gift Set for FREE + Free Shipping! When you make a $40 purchase at my eBoutique Today - Friday! (12/5-12/9)
Must Enter Coupon Code: GIFT40 at checkout!
Merry Must Have Gift Set Includes:
Super Flash Cosmetics Bag
Itty Bitty Earrings Trio
Celebrate Shimmer Powder Brush
Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers
SuperFlip Color Kit
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don't forget to REGISTER on the top right corner before you shop!
International customers email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Labels: free, get the look, gift, holiday, jewelry, makeup, mark, mark_monday, nail polish, shopping