Move over Urban Decay Naked Palette...let me introduce you to mark.'s On the Dot Neutral Palette!
All I can say is WOW. I'm SO glad I never spent the $48 on the Naked Palette because for $15 with mark. I got THE BEST NEUTRAL PALETTE EVER!
I can't believe how amazing it is - the colors, the pigmentation, the metallic sheen. AMAZING! I seriously can't wait to create about a million looks with this baby! This is hands down not only the palette of the Fall, but the palette of the YEAR & many years to come! mark. metallic eyeshadows actually contain aloe in them which allows for easier blending and LOTS of pigment!
I don't know where you're going to find a 9 color palette for only $15! This thing is amazing. You should be rushing to my eBoutique
to get it for yourself now!
AHHH and then these earrings!!! In love!!! mark.'s new Winging It Earrings are seriously the perfect addition to any & every outfit this Holiday Season!!! & for ONLY $16 you can definitely pick these up as a present for yourself without dipping into your Holiday Present fund!
I'm really into these spider lashes that were seen all over the runways this Fall. I'm all about piling on the mascara on both top & bottom lashes. I'm talking 3 or 4 coats at least!
As always on mark. Monday all products I used are mark.!
- Prep skin with mark. See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer & Primed for Perfect Face Primer.
- Using a foundation brush apply Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation to entire face & blend into neck. Cover any blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Concealer.
- Set foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder using a Powder Brush. Using the Angled Contour Brush add Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to hollows of cheeks.
- Prime lids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply 1st shade (left shade in top row) in On the Dot Palette to entire lid & along lower lashes. Apply 4th shade (left shade in middle row) to center of lid. Apply 6th shade (right shade in middle row) to outer corner and along outer corner of lower lashes. Using a Blending Brush blend all shadows together on lid to eliminate lines.
- Curl lashes & apply 3 to 4 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to both top & bottom lashes.
- Finish with LipClick in Bare Hug on lips.
This pic doesn't even do this palette justice! I'm definitely going to have to do a swatch post on it because this is a must have in everyone's makeup collection!
photo courtesy of mark.
A closer look at these AH-MA-ZING earrings!! So Hot. They also come in hot pink which will definitely be making an appearance soon!
For more details on these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
Labels: get the look, jewelry, makeup, mark, mark_monday, urban decay