Pretty Pretty Princess

Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
This is probably my favorite picture of the night.
A spinning pic is literally the epitome of every Disney Princess!

We had a ton of fun with the makeup for her special day. We wanted lots of color because her dress was white and it was a costume party after all! She had to be the center of attention at all times and we knew with HOT PINK lips & a white dress that would be no problem. I played around with pink & purple on her eyes with the longest faux lashes I could find! Definitely not a look you would wear on a normal day but more than fit the part for a Halloween Sweet 16!!!! Honestly she pulled off the look so well that she probably could wear it anyday!
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Recreate this PRINCESS look with:
mark. Min-A-Real in Honey
mark. MatteNificent in Almond
mark. Save The Day in Buff/Natural
mark. iMarks in Lovestruck, Piccadilly & Whisper
MAC Fluidline in Black
mark. Lash All You Want in Black
Ardell Faux Lashes
mark. Bronze Pro in Golden Pro
mark. Good Glowing Blush in After Glo
MAC Cream Color in Shell
Sephora Lips Pencil in 060
Make Up Forever Lipstick in Lacquered
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Not only did I do her makeup but I did her hair too!!!!! By no means am I a hair stylist or anything of the sort. The only hair I've ever really done is my own! But I'm really proud of how it came out & she ended up loving it!! A curly up-do fit for a princess!
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Livingaftermidnite - Halloween Sweet 16
Stay tuned for more pics from her Halloween Sweet 16! Decorations, cupcakes & more!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,