TODAY is National mark. Party Day & You're INVITED!!

National Mark. Party Day
Tonight from 6-9pm EST I will be PARTYING with other mark. girls in the New York Area celebrating the first National mark. Party Day!!

Since most of you are reading this from all over the United States & all over the WORLD I wanted to give you a chance to join in on the fun!
Come back and watch the Livestream of my party right here on my blog!


nationalmarkpartydaylongislandny on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free
As an EXTRA SPECIAL gift to my readers only!
ANYONE who makes a $50+ purchase tonight 11/30 from 6pm-11pm (EST) will receive one of mark.'s AMAZING handbags for FREE from me!


Use this amazing deal to start or finish your Holiday Shopping & keep the free bag as a well deserved gift for yourself!


To redeem your bag all you have to do is place an order of $50+ (before tax) @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
& email me @ jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com with your Confirmation # & Order Amount!


Its THAT EASY! OO & EVERYONE will get Free Shipping directly to their house using code: MARKFS30 (US Residents Only!)


Do you live outside the US?? No Problem just email your order with your paypal email address & I'll email you back with a shipping quote!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,