Wish Nets

Livingaftermidnite - Wish Nets
I have to say these 2 Limited Edition Halloween Sally Hansen Nail Strips might be my favorite design ever! The red fishnet design went on so smooth and the color is literally perfect. Definitely all year around wearable & while I don't know if the silver spiderweb design is all year around appropriate I don't care...when do I do anything thats appropriate anyway. The silver color is literally blinding when the sun hits it...amazing!!

I definitely might have to pick up an extra box of each of these before the Halloween strips are gone!

PS I just realized the name of these strips is WISH nets like FISH nets...WOW blonde moment!
Livingaftermidnite - Wish Nets
Livingaftermidnite - Wish Nets
Livingaftermidnite - Wish Nets
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Wish Nets & Spun For You
Livingaftermidnite - Wish Nets

Labels: , ,