24K Gold

Livingaftermidnite - 24K Gold
Another amazing glitter polish! This one I've been hunting down for months after seeing it in the blogosphere. Problem is the only place you can find Petites brand polish is Rite Aid and I never seem to go into one. Well right before Christmas I was browsing stores on my lunch break and wandered into Rite Aid...low and behold there was the Petites display & right in front was 24k Gold! The pictures absolutely do not do it justice. It is pure gold glitter with red glitter too! Perfect for a Christmas mani! I did a french with Color Club's FNO Red polish that I picked up at this year's FNO and it really brought our the red glitter!
If you are ever near a Rite Aid go and pick up this polish!!!
Livingaftermidnite - 24K Gold
Livingaftermidnite - 24K Gold
Livingaftermidnite - 24K Gold
Petites Color Fever in 24K Gold (available at Rite Aid) & Color Club Lacquer in FNO Red
Livingaftermidnite - 24K Gold

Labels: , , , , ,