Closet Confessions: 30 Day Shoe Challenge DAY 29

Day 29: Nine West Black Boots
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge Day 29
I believe that every girl should have a pair of black knee high heeled boots. They are as much a staple in a girl's wardrobe as a LBD. Unfortunately my old black boots were literally worn to death and  starting to fall apart & I had serious issues finding another pair that I loved as much as them. Ever girl's idea of the "perfect boot" is different ~ I wanted a plain shaft (no buckles!!) smooth black leather (or faux leather) boot that came to just below my knee. I wanted a rounded pointy toe and a good sized heel, not too high that I couldn't last all day in them.

After months...literally...I found them!! And I'm loving that the zipper is on the outside of the boots rather than the inside!! Such a cute detail that definitely adds to the appeal of these boots while still being understated.
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge Day 29
Wore this outfit to see the ULTIMATE Christmas Concert...Trans Siberian Orchestra! AMAZING!!
I couldn't recommend any other Christmas show more. I mean who doesn't love the Radio City Christmas Spectacular but this was seriously one of the best concerts I've ever seen. The music, the lights...everything...it was a SHOW.

If you ever have the chance to catch them in concert during the holidays DO IT!
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge Day 29
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar), Tank: Forever 21, Necklaces: Charlotte Russe, Flower Ring: Tillys (gift), Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Nine West
livingaftermidnite - shoe challenge day 29
An Instagram closer look at my amazing enormous flower ring ~ thanks Renee!!!!
Livingaftermidnite - Shoe Challenge Day 29
Check out more of my 30 Day Shoe Challenge Posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,