Holiday Holly

Livingaftermidnite - Holly
I'm really into the Holiday Themed nails right now if you couldn't tell...
count them...1, 2, 3 4...this is my 4th Holiday Nail post!
& not going to lie...there's one more to come!
Livingaftermidnite - Holly
Livingaftermidnite - Holly
I got this Zoya Polish in my Birchbox from 2 months ago & I was so excited! I really enjoy Zoya polishes & this emerald green is GORG!
But I was really disappointed in this Muppet's OPI Glitter...this red glitter was the only color I picked up from the collection so I can't speak for all the shades, but I wasn't impressed with this one. It took like 3 coats of it to even see that there was glitter on the red polish!
Livingaftermidnite - Holly
Livingaftermidnite - Holly
Forever 21 Love & Beauty in Gold, Zoya in Holly, OPI in Thrill of Brazil, Milani Nail Art in Art of Silver, OPI in Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

Labels: , , , , ,