mark. Makeup Monday: Gem

Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
If you can believe this I actually slept until 1pm today ((part of the reason is because both dogs slept with me last night and took up the WHOLE bed)). I don't think I've done that since college, but it felt awesome. I had the day off from work & all I wanted to do was lay around, go through my presents and sleep & it was exactly what I did. So sorry for the late post but today was just too occupied with a Rachel Zoe marathon on Bravo & trying on all my new clothes to break out the computer to upload pics until now!

This is my makeup from Christmas Eve.
If you follow me on Twitter you already got a sneak peek but of course its ALL mark.
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Love my monogrammed necklace. Pick one up for yourself here.
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
As always its mark. Monday & all of the products I used are mark.!

  1. Prep skin with Matte Chance Mattefying Lotion & Primed for Perfection Primer.  Also pat Get Defensive Eye Cream around eyes.
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation to entire face with a Foundation Brush. Apply Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer to under eye circles and on any blemishes. Set foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder with a large Powder Brush. Apply Glowdacious in Prettied Up to cheeks with Angled Contour Brush.
  3. Prep lids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark Metallic in Goldi Luxe to entire lid of eye blending just beyond crease. Apply iMark Metallic in Lava to crease and outer corners of eyes and blend. Using a Blending Brush apply Goldi Luxe again over Lava. Using a Eyeliner Brush apply Goldi Luxe along lower lashes. 
  4. Apply No Place to Run Eyeliner in Jet Set along upper lashes & slightly along outer corner or lower lashes. Curl lashes & apply Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper & lower lashes.
  5. Groom brows and pat Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes under arch of eyebrows.
  6. Finish with LipClick in Gem & Main Squeeze Lip Gloss in Papaya Squeeze on lips!

Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday Gem
For more information on any of these products or any other mark. products check out my eBoutique.


http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , ,