mark. Makeup Monday: Sparks Fly

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Better late than never...its been a crazy weekend & a crazy day!!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Not only can you pick up all the makeup that I'm wearing courtesy of mark. but also my necklace & earrings can be found on my mark. eBoutique!
I actually bought this Sparks Fly Necklace & Fireball Earrings at 2 separate times but they go together so perfectly they might as well be a set! 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
As always on mark. Monday ALL of the makeup I'm wearing is mark.!
  1. Start by prepping skin with Calm & Composed Moisturizer followed by Primed for Perfection Face Primer. In the Winter I use Calm & Composed almost every day because my skin is extra dry!
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Cover any blemishes with mark. Save The Day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick. Set foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder using a large Powder Brush. Apply Glowdacious in Prettied Up to apples of cheeks and blend outward.
  3. Prime lids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark in Whisper on entire lid up to brow. Apply iMark Metallic in Jazzy to crease and along lower lashes. Blend Jazzy to create a smooth transition with iMark in Lotus. Apply Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Entourage (black shade) as a liner along lashes with the Flat Eyeliner Brush. Curl Lashes & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
  4. To finish add Lipclick in Bare Hug on lips & top with Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Peek A Boo.
Shop mark.!!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Sparks Fly
Love my button up...get a similar one from Forever 21 HERE.

To learn more about any of the products featured including the jewelry check out my eBoutique!


http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
International customers please email me your order & I will reply with a shipping quote!

Labels: , , , ,