mark. Makeup Monday: Surreal

Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
This messy smokey makeup definitely goes with my messy disheveled hair. I've been leaning towards brown/bronze liner and shadow now that my face is nice and Winter pale. Plus I'm swearing by mark.'s Glowdacious Illuminating Powder because it gives me a little bronze & a little shimmer at the same time. It will definitely keep me from looking like a ghost til June.
Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
As always its mark. Monday & all of my makeup is mark.!

  1. Prep skin with Calm & Composed Moisturizer and Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face. Cover blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Concealer. Set foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder. Contour face with Glowdacious in Shimmied Up on hollows of cheeks and around hair line.
  3. Prep lids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply shades 3 and 4 from On the Dot Neutral Palette on entire lid. Line upper and lower lash line with Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Surreal (bronze shade). Line waterline with No Place to Run Eyeliner in White On. Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
  4. Finish Lipclick in Cupid on lips.
Livingaftermidnite - mark Monday
To learn more about any of the products featured here or purchase them head over to my eBoutique!


http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
International customers please email me your order & I will work out a shipping quote. jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

Labels: , ,