My "A Girl Can Dream" Holiday Wishlist

This Holiday post I'm going to be completely selfish and not compile a list of gift ideas for people on your shopping list because lets face it...its been done OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Instead I made the ultimate shopping list...my A Girl Can Dream Holiday Wishlist....filled with items that I've been lusting after. While I'm sure Santa will NOT be delivering any of these on December 25th, it was fun making the list anyway!

BTW what a surprise that 8 out of the 9 things on my list are shoes, bags & jewelry. 
A Girl Can Dream Holiday Wishlist
1. ASOS Embroidered Shirt Dress with Contrast Trim $172.71
2. Balenciaga Arena Classic First $1395
3. Miu Miu Glittter & Suede Bow Ankle Boots $889
4. Kate Spade Latrice in Lime Satin with Purple Satin Bow $298
5. Marc Jacobs Baroque Single Bag $695
6. L.A.M.B. Cheyenne Tote $229.60
7. Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah MAC Clutch $395
8. Shourouk E. Vegas Crystal & Sequin Earrings $360
9. Chanel Vintage Classic Flap $4180

What would be on YOUR "A Girl Can Dream" Wishlist??

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,