nOir Jewelry on Gilt

Livingaftermidnite - Noir on Gilt
I've been lusting after nOir Jewelry for as long as I can remember! I seriously check the website all the time hoping for something to magically go on sale because I just can't justify spending $100 on a ring, especially since I change my jewelry like I change my shoes (sometime twice a day!).

When nOir popped up on Gilt I snatched up 2 studded pieces by 12:02pm!
I love me some studded jewelry!!! The more hardware the better!
Livingaftermidnite - Noir on Gilt
Livingaftermidnite - Noir on Gilt
Check out the Barbie version of these rings! I might need them too! (here & here)
Livingaftermidnite - Noir on Gilt
Livingaftermidnite - Noir on Gilt
Livingaftermidnite - Noir on Gilt
Interested in signing up!
Join Gilt Groupe Today!

Labels: , ,