OBSESSION: Hematite Jewelry

I've been seriously obsessed with hematite jewelry lately!! Its so on trend and goes with everything! You can wear it with any color of the rainbow & it mixes perfectly with either gold or silver for an awesome mixed metal look. Currently my 2 favorite pieces are both mark. (obviously!!)...the Wild Blingdom Bracelet (how awesome is that name?) & the Have A Ball Rings!! They are super cute, can be dressed up or down and are incredibly affordable! I wouldn't mind seeing these under the tree on Christmas morning...
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
mark.'s Wild Blingdom Bracelet!
LOVE that its a stretchy bracelet that looks like a cuff. Cuffs are SO IN TREND right now but sometimes I can't wiggle my hand into them...and then once I do I'm dreading the end of the night when I have to get it off! The elastic allows all wrist sizes to rock this bracelet, plus it goes with everything! I can't wait to pile on lots of bangles for some Holiday parties!
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
Wild Blingdom Bracelet $26
 http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
mark.'s Have A Ball Rings are the perfect stackable ring trio! When worn together they look like one ring but they are actually 3 individual rings! Love that I have the option of wearing them stacked, or just one or 2...there are so many options! Plus they all have adjustable bands so they will fit perfectly on whichever finger you choose to wear them on!
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
Livingaftermidnite - obsession new mark. jewelry
Have A Ball Rings $14
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

mark.'s AMAZING Gift Goddess Free Gift Promo has been extended until Sunday!
You have 2 extra days to make your $40 purchase & get $70+ worth of FREE GIFTS!
be a gift goddess!
My Idea...pick up both of these pieces of jewelry!!! ONLY $40 together then use code: GIFT40 at checkout to add all the FREEBIES to your cart!! Plus don't forget FREE Shipping!

For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to REGISTER on the top right corner before you shop!
International customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

Labels: , ,