Animal Instinct

Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct
By Animal Instinct I'm not sure if I'm referring to my furry sweater, my python bag, my spotted nails or my wild woman hair...there is no doubt though that it was an appropriate name for this post.
I finally caved & picked up this Michael Kors fur sweater from Piperlime during one of their recent sales & boy am I glad I did...I've almost worn it everyday since it arrived. So perfect, it goes with everything!
Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct
Ever find something in your closet that you totally forgot you had? Well thats what happened to me this weekend with these booties. I can tell you exactly when I got them but totally forgot about them until this weekend when I was shuffling boxes around & since I found them I've worn them 3 times! They have the perfect height heel & the top can be cuffed to different heights or can be left slouchy almost like a leg warmer.
Wonder what shoes I'll uncover this weekend?
Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct
Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct
Sunglasses: Target, Sweater: Michael Kors via Piperlime, Necklace: mark., T-Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Gap, Bracelets: Forever 21, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters (Similar)
Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct
Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct
Livingaftermidnite - Animal Instinct

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,