Call You Later

Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter
Don't ask where this insane mish-mash of a manicure came from. I got a little bored and knew I wanted lots of glitter and some my brain translated that to lime green, shatter & 2 kinds of glitter. 20 minutes later and this was the result!
Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter
Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter
Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter
I started by doing one coat of white on all of my nails because I've learned when you're putting a neon color on it shows up much better with a white base. I did 2 coats of the lime green (Innocent) on all my nails then did a thin coat of Turquoise Shatter on all but my ring finger. Once that dried I did a coat of green glitter on all of my nails & an extra coat of silver glitter on my ring finger.
Like I said earlier ~ a mish mash of a mani!
Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter
Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter
Confetti in Wedding White, Sinful Colors in Innocent, Sinful Colors in Call You Later, OPI Shatter in Turquoise Shatter, & Essie Luxe Lacquer in Set in Stones
Livingaftermidnite - Green Glitter

Labels: , , ,